Show Dates: March 14th - April 11th
Who May Enter:
- Current and former residents 18 years of age.
- Artists living within 75 miles of Randolph County.
If you hold an art degree, earn all or part of your living from art, or have been awarded 3+ times.
If your purpose is recreational or you currently attend art school, or have been awarded less than 3 times.
- Flat art is to be framed and ready to hang; no saw-tooth or stapled wire hangers.
- No entries may have been shown in any previous AARC show.
- Artwork may not exceed 48 x 48 x 48.
- Photography should be 8 x 10 and framed.
- Original artworks only, work entirely your own.
- No wet paintings.
- Entries are to be less than 3 years old.
Deliver Artworks to Depot:
Thursday, March 7th and Friday, March 8th from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Also, Saturday, March 14th from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Artists/Awards Reception at the Arts Depot on Thursday, March 14th at 7 p.m.
Pick-up artworks on Thursday, April 11th from 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. and Friday, April 12th from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Members: $5.00 per entry.
Non-members: $15.00 per entry.
Maximum 3 entries per person.
Entry fees are non-refundable.
To pick up entry forms as well as membership information, please visit the Arts Depot located at 115 N. Howard St. Union City, Indiana.